Our New Page

Photo taken December 31, 2018 ~ Enter The Marsh If You Dare!

Happy New Year, Everyone! Allan and I are ready to go to work now. We seem to have a sort of “dark cloud” hanging over us at the moment but we are going to just work through it. Perhaps the planets, stars and moon are slightly misaligned but things will get back on track at some point. So, we will keep moving forward!

We are already looking forward to working on projects this year and so, I’ve started a new Page on up and coming projects we are planning called, Dreams To Be Made Into Reality.

We find that we have tons of ideas that we’ve come up with but since we didn’t write them down, we forget 75% of them. I thought our blog is an excellent place to keep a list. It will also allow me to talk about each project here while we take steps to accomplish each item on the list. There will be no due dates so we can work on things as we please and enjoy the process along the way.

What projects are you planning and do you keep a list of them or how do you decide what to work on next?

Please visit our YouTube Channel to enjoy the silly antics of our cats, real time adventures of the Deerski Family, the beautiful nature of our property and updates on what’s happening on the 54 Acres of Pure Glory.

All photos and videos on this site were shot/created by Candice~Marie. Please do not use without permission.

6 Comments Add yours

1. juliel66 says:

Great idea. It’s not so much we forget our plans more like they change the longer we’ve been here. 😉

Liked by 1 person

1. Candice~Marie says:

That’s also true for us, I didn’t even think of that! Our little garage on the adjacent property keeps changing from a storage shack to a green house to a chicken shack to a she shed and we still haven’t decided!

1. juliel66 says:

They evolve 😉

Liked by 1 person

2. Haley Scully says:

Happy New Year!!! ✨🎇 I think the new page sounds like a great idea, and I’ll definitely be checking it out! I have a few upcoming projects planned for my blog, some of which might be book related. I hope all your future projects go well! I’m wishing you the absolute best for 2020!! 💕

Liked by 1 person

1. Candice~Marie says:

Ohhh, book related plans sounds great! Wishing you the best, as well! 🌞

Liked by 1 person